Monday 10 August 2020

A worthy cause and a great man

 I haven’t really achieved very much during lockdown, I say that but it’s not entirely true.... I’ve made progress and pushed a lot of things a little bit further to completion but nothing I ever feel is worth blogging about. Maybe I need to just start showing what I have done rather that what I think people would look at. Either way moot point. 

Some people this year have achieved amazing things; none so much as Sir Tom Moore. Today Warlord Games announced/released a special pack of miniatures featuring Sir Tom Moore in his WW2 role as a member of the Royals Armoured Corps. You can get a 28mm model on foot or a bundle with a foot model and a M3 Lee and Sir Tom as the tank commander.


The miniatures are being produced by Warlord Games and all profits are going to NHS charities. The single figure is here and the bundle pack can be found here.

I know I don’t publicise this blog much but hopefully anyone who does see this may be tempted to spend some of their hobby funds on one of these models and help out NHS charities, and get a model of an awesome national hero.

Thank you for reading, stay safe
BALM

No comments:

Post a Comment